Saturday, June 23, 2012

TV Host Ruffa Gutierrez Resigns from Paparazzi: "Wala kayong kwenta at respeto. Bastos!"

Share


TV Host Ruffa Gutierrez resigns from Paparazzi. Ruffa celebrated her birthday this Saturday morning at TV5's showbiz talk show "Paparazzi." But hours after the happy celebration, rumor has it that Ruffa gone mad and immediately resigned from the show.
Read Ruffa's tweets (@iloveruffag) below



"KALURX!!!

Hindi ako natutuwa sa birthday presentation ng Paparazzi para sa akin. Wala kayong kwenta at wala kayong respeto."

Hindi nyo man lang naisip na nanonood ang mga anak ko! Yung head ng PROGRESS Gold Milk of Wyeth was at the studio, my friends were watching."

Binastos ako ng #Paparazzi on my birthday. I'm so sorry but THE BUZZ would never do this to me. EVER!"

From this day on, I will no longer be part of Paparazzi. I will never tolerate DISRESPECT in any form done to me, to my children or to my beloved viewers."


I refuse to be part of trashy reporting that degrades people or shames others. #Paparazzi"

Lorin & Venice were watching #Paparazzi earlier cuz they were excited to see my reaction on the handmade card/note they made for me."

I know God will provide work for me in other ways so I can take care of my daughters."


If you like this post and you want to be updated you might want to subscribed through email below

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Pinoyshowbiss.blogspot.com does not claim ownership of the pictures and videos posted on this blog. These can be found on the web and are considered to be of public domain. If you believe your copyrighted content is showing on Pinoyshowbiss and you want it to be removed, please do not hesitate to leave a comment on the material(s) concerned so that your request will be attended promptly. We do not host or upload any video, films and any other media files.

Pinoyshowbiss.blogspot.com purpose is to entertain the Filipinos all over the web. Thank you and Enjoy!

Pinoy TV Shows's Fan Box

Pinoy TV Shows on Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP