Forbes magazine has released its annual list of highest-paid actresses in Hollywood for 2012. No.1 on the list is Twilight Saga star Kristen Stewart who earns $34.5 million. The rest of the top ten after the jump!
"To determine who the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood are, we considered upfront pay, profit participation, residuals, endorsements and advertising work." Forbes wrote. "We talked to manager, agents, lawyers and other in-the-know folks to come up with our estimates. We did not deduct for things like agent fees or the expenses related to being a celebrity."
Check out Forbes' list of Top 10 highest-paid actresses below:
1. Kristen Stewart - $34.5 million
2. Cameron Diaz - $34 million
3. Sandra Bullock - $25 million
4. Angelina Jolie - $20 million
5. Charlize Theron - $18 million
6. Julia Roberts - $16 million
7. Sarah Jessica Parker - $15 million
8. Meryl Streep - $12 million
9. Kristen Wiig - $12 million
10. Jennifer Aniston - $11 million
Forbes noted: "Women are still paid less than men in the movie business. The 10 actresses who make up our list earned a total $200 million compared to the $361 million brought in by our top 10 men."
If you like this post and you want to be updated you might want to subscribed through email below