Thursday, July 5, 2012

Julien Drolon ft. Rhian Ramos "Phil So Good" Official Music Video

Share


"Phil So Good" the French/English/Tagalog song by Julien Drolon featuring Rhian Ramos rapping. Watch the official music video after the jump!





Lyrics:

Paradis sur terre oĆ¹ il fait bon vivre
Le soleil, la mer et tous ces sourires
J'ai trouvƩ la paix sur cette Ʈle magique,
OĆ¹ le beau, le vrai embellissent ma vie.

(Paradise on earth where life is good
With the sun, the sea and all those smiles
I found peace on this magic island
Where the beauty and the truth make my life wonderful)

Les femmes sont si belles de Vigan a Mati
Leurs yeux disent "je t'aime" et mon coeur leur dit "oui"
J'ai trouvƩ l'amour depuis que je vis ici
J'ai pas d'aller-retour, je reste au Paradis

(The women are so beautiful from Vigan to Mati
Their eyes say I love you and my heart say yes
I found love since I live here
I have no return ticket, I stay in Paradise)


Luzon, Visaya, Mindanao, je suis allƩ partout.
Manille, Cebu, Davao, je suis au rendez vous
San Juan, Samar, Siargao, le surf y est si cool
Le temps, les vagues, la plage, c'est ma vie tous les jours
Je suis sur un nuage, je connais pas le doute
La peur, la haine, la rage, ne sont plus sur ma route
Et quand je stop, c'est pour reprendre mon souffle
Si je suis au top c'est que j'ai mon coeur qui s'ouvre

(Luzon, Visaya, Mindanao, I went everywhere
Manila, Cebu, Davao, I am ready for you
San Juan, Samar, Siargao, where surfing is so cool
The time, the waves, the beach this is my daily life
I am riding on a cloud and I have no doubt
Fear, hatred, rage are not anymore on my way
And when I stop is to get my breath back
I am at the top of my game when I have an open heart)


If you like this post and you want to be updated you might want to subscribed through email below

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Pinoyshowbiss.blogspot.com does not claim ownership of the pictures and videos posted on this blog. These can be found on the web and are considered to be of public domain. If you believe your copyrighted content is showing on Pinoyshowbiss and you want it to be removed, please do not hesitate to leave a comment on the material(s) concerned so that your request will be attended promptly. We do not host or upload any video, films and any other media files.

Pinoyshowbiss.blogspot.com purpose is to entertain the Filipinos all over the web. Thank you and Enjoy!

Pinoy TV Shows's Fan Box

Pinoy TV Shows on Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP