Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Angelica Panganiban is the Newest Endorser of CarbTrim

Share



“Yes, nagkabalikan na kami… ng kanin and all the carbs that I love! Because of CarbTrim, I am able to enjoy eating while managing my weight,” Angelica gleefully shared. Because Angelica Panganiban is now the official endorser of Carbtrim, she was launched on July 10, 2012 at the Top Shelf of Fully Booked Serendra in Taguig.


“I was 15 or 16 when I first noticed that I had to do something about my weight and naturally, the first thing that I cut off from my diet is rice, pasta and meals that are carbohydrate heavy. Lahat ng masarap pinagbawal ko sa sarili ko. I did get thin then pero struggle talaga dahil nahihilo ako and more importantly, masakit sa akin since I love my carbs,” But now, thanks to CarbTrim, carbs are blocked from my body kaya I can enjoy my food without worrying about gaining weight.” Angelica also said


















CarbTrim is the first carb-blocking beverage in iced tea format. It contains Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract, an all-natural, effective ingredient that blocks the absorption of carbs in the body. CarbTrim is available in Apple and Lemon flavors, retailing at P144 per box of 6 sachets and P24 per sachet. CarbTrim is available in major supermarkets and drugstores nationwide.

If you like this post and you want to be updated you might want to subscribed through email below


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Pinoyshowbiss.blogspot.com does not claim ownership of the pictures and videos posted on this blog. These can be found on the web and are considered to be of public domain. If you believe your copyrighted content is showing on Pinoyshowbiss and you want it to be removed, please do not hesitate to leave a comment on the material(s) concerned so that your request will be attended promptly. We do not host or upload any video, films and any other media files.

Pinoyshowbiss.blogspot.com purpose is to entertain the Filipinos all over the web. Thank you and Enjoy!

Pinoy TV Shows's Fan Box

Pinoy TV Shows on Facebook

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP